Food and Beverage Challenges
- Identify emerging trends to optimize product launch and promotion effectiveness
- Monitor inventory data and track distribution service to prevent out of stocks
- Analyze, track, and manage resources to optimize your distributor, broker, and operator processes
Your firm requires a deep understanding of its customers, products, and geography. You need tools that are easy to use, rapidly implemented, cost-effective, powerful, and allow you to quickly identify and act upon opportunities hidden within your business data.
Empower IT's web-based business intelligence platform, BI Briefcase, is the answer to these information management challenges. The BI Briefcase web interface allows your employees in the office, on the road, and around the world to have access to their personalized data and perform any ad hoc analyses they desire.
Our Experience Includes:
- Web-based reporting on brand or individual item sales performance, shipments, and service frequency
- Speed to market planning and reporting
- Integrating data from disparate sources and systems
- SKU realization reviews summarizing change impact vs goals
- Integration of POS data with causal facts
- Expertise in creating custom geographies down to store level
Empower IT recently designed and built a web-based dashboard that allows our field personnel to access sales information on many levels (from a specific Red Bull business down to a specific store. The information is helping us grow our base business by:
- Ensuring top RB SKUs are available at all accounts
- Manage POGs better and share data
- Share top SKUs, brand performance, for all energy brands
- Help the Retailers ensure they are offering top SKUs and not getting "bogged" down with all the non-performing SKUs
- Manage promotions and share volume lift by package size
We firmly believe that "data is king" and it allows us to better manage the performance of not only Red Bull, but all energy brands. We are currently in the process of using Empower IT data to help build better performing POG's
C.W., Red Bull North America Inc.